- Mirco Mesh Rooster | Concaaf | Gesloten
- Mirco Mesh Rooster | Concaaf | Open
- Micro Mesh Rooster | Dicht Grid | Gesloten
- Micro Mesh Rooster | Dicht Grid | Open
- Micro Mesh Rooster | Glad | Gesloten
- Micro Mesh Rooster | Glad | Open
- Micro Mesh Rooster | Grid | Gesloten
- Micro Mesh Rooster | Grid | Open
Micro Mesh Gratings
Our micro mesh gratings are glass fiber reinforced plastic grids with the grid size 38x38+12x12 (8x8) mm. These gratings are suitable for various applications. For example, they are widely used for filtration in sewage treatment plants and within aquaculture companies.
Our glass fiber reinforced plastic gratings (GRP) are water resistant and suitable for use in both salty and acidic environments. They are colourfast, high quality and corrosion resistant. With an expected lifespan of more than 50 years, GRP gratings are also incredibly durable.
|Art. no.||Mesh (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Weight (kg/m2)||Panel (mm)|
|ES/8x8/30 Micro||38x38 + 12x12||30||18||
1220x3660 / 1000x4038
- Sand (RAL 1001)
- Anthracite (RAL 7016)
- Light gray (RAL 7035)
- Brown (RAL 8008)
- Black (RAL 9005)
Color and thickness
With regard to the color and thickness of micro mesh grids, there are several options. The most common micro mesh grille is 30 mm thick. With regard to color, there is a choice of various standard RAL colors, such as light grey, anthracite grey, sand, brown and black. For a larger order, you can choose your own RAL color of your choice.